Standard Pot Filler Height
Too high looks odd and may cause splashing.
Standard pot filler height. Pot fillers can be mounted at different heights but the average is 12 to 14 inches above the stove. If you dont plan this out youll have all sorts of anxiety when the faucet is installed. Since the faucet folds against the wall when not in use you also need to consider swing-away space.
While one valve is functional two allows you to fully close the faucet and prevent drips. If the pot filler is not able to access all of the surface burners locate the filler so it can access the largest surface burner. The technical dimensions from the manufacturer the height of the cook top burners above the countertop and the height of your tallest pot.
You dont want to. All personal preference but final height 14. In my case I decided around 15 placing my tallest pot with a steamer on the stove to determine height.
This would be enough for large pots and it would be like a waterfall from being set too high. Make sure the pot filler faucet has a spout with a 360-degree rotation and is extended at least 22-inches to reach every burner on the cooktop. However it can get hot from the surface burners or a large pot.
Personally I generally rough them in at 52 -- If the spout is reticulated make sure you leave room to swing it to the left or. A pot filler faucet is one of those design options a growing number of people are asked to consider. However it can get hot from the surface burners or a large pot.
Design Factors There is no set standard mounting height of wall mounted pot-fillers. The pot filler can be placed above the cooking surface. First and foremost it must be high enough to clear your tallest pot by an inch or two or you wont be able to use it.
- How To Install A Wood Burning Stove In A Garage
- How To Make Wooden Signs To Sell
- Huguenot Mill And Loft
- How To Paint A Metal Storm Door
- How To Make A Pebble Water Feature
- How To Secure A Picture In A Frame
- How To Soothe Nettle Stings
- How To Get Rid Of Spiders In Garage
- How To Starch A Shirt Like The Dry Cleaners
- How To Make A Dreidel Out Of Clay
- How To Install Xamarin In Visual Studio 2015
- How To Recolor Grout
- How To Strip Paint From Deck
- How To Plant Palm Tree Seeds
- How To Make Homemade Banners
- How To Save A Dying Ficus Tree
- How To Take Fuchsia Cuttings
- How To Paint Walls Fast
- How To Repot A Jade Plant
- How To Get Rid Of Purslane